Let BelayHost take care of all your Business Email needs.
What to expect from our email services:
- High Quality and Reliability
- Knowledgeable & Responsive Tech support both via phone and email
POP/IMAP mailboxes include:
- POP3 or IMAP 4 access
- 5 GB of storage
- Deluxe Spam & Virus filtering
Exchange mailboxes include:
- 50 GB of storage (2 GB for Exchange Kiosk mailbox)
- Virus and Spam filtering
- Full Mailbox Access-Anytime, Anywhere access from multiple locations and/or clients; via Outlook Web Access, Outlook, Entourage (Mac users), etc. With POP3, if you download messages to your mailbox, they are stored on the local client and taken off the server, preventing the ability to view the data elsewhere (If you elect to ‘keep a copy on the server’, you will still only be able to see your Inbox not any other folders).
- Deluxe Spam & Virus filtering-When you use the Exchange with Outlook, you can quickly and easily check availability of coworkers, conference rooms, and shared resources by viewing multiple calendars side by side. No more chasing down people and keeping track of responses. No more confusion and time lost trying to reschedule. With POP3, there is no sharing or collaboration. What you save in Time Management, easily makes up for the price Exchange.
- Backups-How often does your email get backed up? Up to 70% of your business data is in your email. If your hard drive crashes, you will lose all your Outlook data. With Exchange, a copy of all of your data is stored on your local client. Another copy remains on the server. If a computer crashes with Exchange, configuring a new computer with the existing mailbox information, will bring all of the data once lost, back down in its entirety to the new computer.
- Synchronization with Mobile Devices-Throw away your sync cable/cradle. Stay in contact with your customers and colleagues whether you are in the office, on the road, or at home. Access your email, contacts, and calendars from your iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile Devices. Full synchronization does does not occur with POP3/Web Client. For 2-way wireless synchronization, you must be on an Exchange Server. Kiosk mailbox has no synchronization, only POP access.
Applies to all accounts
- $ 5/month minimun monthly billing
- $ 25 startup fee for Exchange mailboxes
|Number of Mailboxes||POP/IMAP||Exchange||Exchange Kiosk|
|1-19||$ 2.00||$ 5.75||$ 4.00|
|20-49||$ 1.50||$ 5.25||$ 3.50|
|50 +||$ 1.00||$ 4.75||$ 3.00|